NoneType popping up in syncing some folders from Exchange

chris coleman christocoleman at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 12:49:12 GMT 2012

It looks like Dale's mail server oldowa.med.cornell.edu is probably a windows server 2003 host running microsoft exchange server 2003 ( I'm taking an educated guess because it's running IIS 6.0 web server).

Sebastian: is it possible that microsoft exchange 2003 is only going to send back the UIDVALIDITY message after the user has logged in ?  Similar to how google gmail emits a second, changed, UIDVALIDITY after the user has logged in.