NoneType popping up in syncing some folders from Exchange

Dale Harris rodmur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:45:32 GMT 2012

It was happening with another folder, I believe.  Let me get another
log. Sorry, been a little distracted and not getting back to you
promptly.

Actually, I tried to delete this "bbsupport" folder in Exchange in the
past.  So I now have a "bbsupport" in Deleted Items and a "bbsupport" in
the top directory, could potentially be the problem?  Some sort of name
conflict? So far it appears to be the only thing that is causing
problems. (Just another reason to hate RIM.)

--
Dale Harris
rodmur at maybe.org
rodmur at gmail.com