Strange behavior when syncing two IMAP servers

Mon Jan 16 22:11:38 GMT 2012

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:09:13 -0600, John Wiegley <jwiegley at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I've tried the last version of OfflineIMAP, and it _looks_ like it behaves
> > as expected. I didn't test it up and down; I will come back to you when I
> > do.
>
> The latest version (well, 81f194a) has been working great for me for several
> days now.  Thanks, Sebastian!

Glad to hear that. I'll  try to keep things as stable as possible from
now on.

I'm pondering whether we should start a "real-stable" 'maint' branch
that continues the 6.5.x bug fix series for those that don't feel
adventurous.