future of OfflineIMAP [long]

Dmitrijs Ledkovs xnox at debian.org
Sat Jul 21 07:25:45 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 19 July 2012 21:19, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> What to you think?

1) on github, create offlineimap organisation -> and make repository
be "owned" by the organisation, e.g. such that it becomes
https://github.com/offlineimap/offlineimap, or alternatively add
individuals as colaborators on existing repository

2) extra tools / wrapper scripts, IMHO are not useful. Git
documentation has improved a lot and it's easy to pick up, see e.g.
github documentation. If somebody has questions from "how do I
commit?" to "how do I commit a sub-tree merge?", I am willing to
explain.

3) Please add me as a commiter. I am willing to do code-review,
merging patches, writing bug-fix patches. I do *not* wish to write
features....

My github account name is xnox.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.