Problem with OfflineIMAP

Tim Kroeger Tim.Kroeger at ohm-hochschule.de
Tue Jul 24 08:55:37 BST 2012

Dear Dave,

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> Oh, this is just an offlineimap bug.  I'm pretty sure I encountered it
> at one point, but I forget whether I actually tracked it down.  I'm on
> the "next" branch, which is in pretty decent shape once you apply
> https://github.com/dabrahams/offlineimap/commit/a6f8f6506709e4ef31d885b50a693cccee6facd0

Thank you very much.  I would like to get the "next" branch, but
unfortunately I have never worked with git.  I'm quite familiar with
subversion, however.  I now did:

 	git clone git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git

to get the repository (as described on the homepage), but I didn't
figure out how to switch to the "next" branch.  Neither

 	git checkout next

nor

 	git checkout --track -b next origin/next

seem to do that for me.  Can you please tell me what the correct
command is?

Best Regards,

Tim

--
Prof. Dr. Tim Kröger
Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences
Keßlerplatz 12, Office KA.208            tim.kroeger at ohm-hochschule.de
90489 Nürnberg                                 Phone +49-911-5880-1871
Germany                                        Fax   +49-911-5880-5800