future of OfflineIMAP [long]

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Tue Jul 24 16:47:12 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 07:58:57AM -0400, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> It looks official enough where it's listed at the bottom of
> http://offlineimap.org/

Arf, didn't know about that.

I guess this is an update of Sebastian while he was maintaining OfflineIMAP.

> BTW, right now, AFAICT, the bottleneck on all-things-official is you.
> If you want to get this project unstuck, unless you have a lot more time
> than you've indicated, that's the first thing you'd need to address.

Well, I believe it would be better to have the issue tracker at the
github's organization. We might need to deprecate the current tracker.

We'll see comments from here and how handle that with Sebastian.