ANNOUNCE: OfflineImap 6.5.4

Sat Jun 2 11:54:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

OfflineImap 6.5.4 is out, it is the unchanged current 'next' branch. See
Changelog below. We have 13 tests now, that makes it 8 new tests since
the last release. I am determined to catch up with the rather big
backlog of still-unhandled email over the next 2 weeks, please bear with me.

OfflineIMAP v6.5.4 (2012-06-02)
=================================

* bump bundled imaplib2 library 2.29 --> 2.33
* Actually perform the SSL fingerprint check (reported by J. Cook)
* Curses UI, don't use colors after we shut down curses already (C.Höger)
* Document that '%' needs encoding as '%%' in *.conf
* Fix crash when IMAP.quickchanged() led to an Error (reported by sharat87)
* Implement the createfolders setting to disable folder propagation (see docs)

As usual, grab the source from github. It has been tagged as v6.5.4 with
my gpg key. source tar.gz:
https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap/tarball/v6.5.4
The gpg signature of the release tar is available in the downloads section on github.

Visit us at http://offlineimap.org, read the (improved) docs at
http://docs.offlineimap.org, get the news at http://news.offlineimap.org
or follow offlineimap on twitter.

Best,