102 magic number

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:00:48 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to use offlineimap with direct output to maildir format.
> Unfortunately, whatever I try, offlineimap always gets stuck at
> message 102

I confirm this issue even though:

- I updated offlineimap to the #next branch a minute ago
- I deleted ~/.offlineimap
- I deleted the mail dir entirely
- I changed folderfilter to fetch just one folder that was not in the
original list (in case it's a very big attachment).

Can you please help? Here is my configuration file:

[Account GMail]
localrepository = Gmail-Local-Maildir
remoterepository = Gmail-Remote

[Repository Gmail-Local-Maildir]
type = Maildir
localfolders = ~/Mail/GMail.maildir

[Repository Gmail-Remote]
cert_fingerprint=f3043dd689a2e7dddfbef82703a6c65ea9b634c1
type = Gmail
remoteuser = damien.cassou at gmail.com
realdelete = no
folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername in ['esug']

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry