Problem with imap.gmail.com SSL fingerprint

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:26:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

when running offlineimap.py from the next branch, I get:

$ ./offlineimap.py -1
OfflineIMAP 6.5.3.1
  Licensed under the GNU GPL v2+ (v2 or any later version)
Account sync GMail:
 *** Processing account GMail
 Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993
 ERROR: Server SSL fingerprint
'f3043dd689a2e7dddfbef82703a6c65ea9b634c1' for hostname
'imap.gmail.com' does not match configured fingerprint. Please verify
and set 'cert_fingerprint' accordingly if not set yet.
 *** Finished account 'GMail' in 0:00
 ERROR: Exceptions occurred during the run!
 ERROR: Server SSL fingerprint
'f3043dd689a2e7dddfbef82703a6c65ea9b634c1' for hostname
'imap.gmail.com' does not match configured fingerprint. Please verify
and set 'cert_fingerprint' accordingly if not set yet.

My configuration file just specifies a remote repository of type gmail.

Best,

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st