Problem connecting to gmail after new installation of Ubuntu Raring Ringtail

cpblpublic+offlineimap at gmail.com cpblpublic+offlineimap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:43:17 BST 2013

Thanks, Rainer,
  This was not just due to updating to Raring. I've been running Raring for
a month, and the first problem you describe just started for me about 12
hours ago, after my midnight.  I already had a cert_fingerprint value in
my .offlineimaprc, but it wasn't the one shown in the error code. Updating
it fixed the problem.

Cheers,
Chris