offlineimap sharing across different linux installations?

Geoffrey Ferrari geoffrey.ferrari at oriel.oxon.org
Sun Feb 3 20:26:29 UTC 2013

Thanks for your reply!

My Debian system is Debian Wheezy (Testing) which is kept up to date. It's
currently running offlineimap version 6.3.4.

My arch system is the latest arch which is also kept up to date. It's
currently running offlineimap 6.5.4.

I'm guessing the problem might have to do with the different versions. When
I get time I might try using the latest git version across all my systems -
thanks for the tip!

Thanks again,

Geoffrey

--
Geoffrey Ferrari
Lecturer in Philosophy

Please update your contacts to my new LIFETIME personal email address:
geoffrey.ferrari at oriel.oxon.org

Office: 01865 [2]74381
Mobile: 07989 851364
Web: geoffreyferrari.com