It's RC time? v6.5.5-rc3

Dmitrijs Ledkovs xnox at debian.org
Wed Jul 10 08:58:02 UTC 2013

On 10 July 2013 09:49, Petko Godev <petko+offlineimap at godev.org> wrote:
>> It would be very nice to find & squash memory leak:
>
> Not sure if the bug report is still relevant (last update is from 02.05.2012).
> It also misses detailed information so that one can reproduce it.

I have received multiple reports from a few people with highly
sophisticated account setups (multiple accounts with very large
volumes of emails)
I had more details sent to me in private.

> Now question to the list -- did someone encounter such memory leak?

I think on a smaller scale I could reproduce it, just point
offlineimap at an account with a few folders and sync with a few
threads as often as you can.
It will grow in memory usage.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.