Getting an error when trying to sync Drafts

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon May 6 02:52:58 UTC 2013

I have begun using offllineimap today with my fastmail.fm mail account.

However, when performing a sync between local folders and remote, I'm
getting the following error:

OfflineIMAP 6.5.4
  Licensed under the GNU GPL v2+ (v2 or any later version)
*** Processing account Fastmail
Establishing connection to mail.messagingengine.com:993
Creating folder Drafts[Fastmail_Remote]
ERROR: Creating folder Drafts on repository Fastmail_Remote
  Folder 'Drafts'[Fastmail_Remote] could not be created. Server
  responded: ('NO', ['Permission denied'])
ERROR: Folder 'Drafts'[Fastmail_Remote] could not be created. Server
responded: ('NO', ['Permission denied'])
*** Finished account 'Fastmail' in 0:00
ERROR: Exceptions occurred during the run!
ERROR: Creating folder Drafts on repository Fastmail_Remote
  Folder 'Drafts'[Fastmail_Remote] could not be created. Server
  responded: ('NO', ['Permission denied'])
ERROR: Folder 'Drafts'[Fastmail_Remote] could not be created. Server
responded: ('NO', ['Permission denied'])

I have my mail setup locally in my home folder at ~/.mail/fastmail/

and the following in my .muttrc (which is likely wrong.  I realize it's
not consistent and looking for guidance):

set mbox_type=Maildir
set folder="~/.mail/fastmail/"
set mask="!^\\.[^.]"
set mbox="~/.mail/fastmail/"
set record="+Sent Items"
set postponed="~/.mail/fastmail/INBOX.drafts"
set spoolfile="~/.mail/fastmail/INBOX"

I've tried a few variations on the 'set postponed' directory, but still
getting the same error.  Also, sent messages are not being synced
either, but not seeing an error message concerning creating the remote
folder.

I created a draft message and it's showing up locally in
~/.mail/fastmail/INBOX.Drafts/cur/ but not sync'ing to the fastmail
remote server.

Any and all help appreciated.

--
  Trey Sizemore