Synchro one way only.

FDF pierig at vezin.eu
Thu May 9 13:34:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am using offlineimap since few days only. But it helps me a lot. Thanks
for this great job.

I am running two accounts, on two differents remote server.
The first one is running perfectly.
The second one (managed by infomaniak.ch) is not. During the
synchronisation, I am receiving what is on the remote, but he other way,
nothing is done. Thus the sent message from local server are not copied to
the remote, the moved message on local are not moved on the remote, even the
read message on the local still appear as "not read" on the remote server. I
guess it could come from the offlineimap config or the remote server config.
I don't think it comes from the offlineimap config as it is the same than
for the other account, only the server names and password change. As the
synchro is done in one way, that means the connexion is done anyway. But
maybe I am missing something here.
If it is coming from the remote server config, do you have any idea of what
it could be? I don't have access to the log of the server, but I may ask for
a small parameter change if I am clear in my request.

I suspect a read-only parameter in the remote server on some folder as the
debug mode of offlineimap return me that:

"

Folder sync [XYZ]:
Syncing Drafts: IMAP -> MappedIMAP
DEBUG[]: Not syncing to read-only repository 'remote_XYZ'
Syncing INBOX: IMAP -> MappedIMAP
DEBUG[]: Not syncing to read-only repository 'remote_XYZ'

"

and
"
 DEBUG[imap]:   30:48.73 Account sync XYZ _get_untagged_response(OK) =>
['[UNSEEN 1] First unseen.']
 DEBUG[imap]:   30:48.73 Account sync XYZ _get_untagged_response(READ-ONLY)
=> ['']

"

But I can use normal imap behavior (with updating) while connecting directly
to the remote server from a mail client (Thunderbird). So should I suspect
the connection mode?
Here is my current way, which is default. when connecting directly from the
mail client, the port is the same… and it use TTLS.

"
[Account XYZ]
########## Basic settings
localrepository = local_XYZ