Gmail, Duplicate Messages, All Mail and deletion problem

Geoffrey Ferrari geoffrey.ferrari at oriel.oxon.org
Tue May 7 15:33:57 BST 2013

Dear Tomasz,

Many thanks for the quick reply - it raises an important question for me
though.

At the moment, the only mailboxes I keep locally are All Mail and Bin
(Trash). Your answer seems to suggest that there is no way to delete emails
with this setup. Is that right? If so, that's really annoying and I'll have
to rethink my whole approach to using offlineimap with Gmail. (I realise
it's probably Gmail's fault though.)

Thanks again,

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Ferrari
Lecturer in Philosophy

Please update your contacts to my new LIFETIME personal email address:
geoffrey.ferrari at oriel.oxon.org

Office: 01865 [2]74381
Mobile: 07989 851364
Web: geoffreyferrari.com