IMAP namespace issue / office365

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at codelabs.ru
Mon Sep 2 07:26:49 BST 2013

Roy, good day.

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:24:56AM -0400, Roy Kidder wrote:
> Greetings. I just recently started working with offlineimap and am
> having a problem that I believe is related to namespace between my local
> Courier IMAP server and the remote Office365 IMAP server.

So, you're doing syncs between two IMAP servers or between IMAP
and local maildir storage?

> Although offlineimap syncs in both directions, I'm more or less
> using it to back up my remote repository. It syncs my inbox just
> fine, but folders (mailboxes) below my inbox are problematic.
>
> The errors I get look like this:
>
> Folder sync Work[Junk Email]:
>     WARNING: ERROR in syncfolder for Work folder  Junk Email : Error
> from select: ('NO', ['Mailbox does not exist, or must be subscribed to.'])
> Folder sync Work[Notes]:
>     WARNING: ERROR in syncfolder for Work folder  Notes : Error from
> select: ('NO', ['Mailbox does not exist, or must be subscribed to.'])

Could you, please, post the output from running OfflineIMAP with option
'-d imap' (be sure to remove all lines that may contain passwords (you
may try to remove all lines between ones containing "state => NONAUTH"
and "state => AUTH".
--
rea