Using Offline IMAP in a larger project

Nicholas Cole nicholas.cole at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:19:47 BST 2013

Dear List,

I know that OfflineIMAP was designed to be used as part of larger
projects as well as stand-alone, but all the documentation I can find
is really about how to run it as a stand-alone application.  Apologies
if I am missing something.  I'd like to use it to provide
(essentially) the IMAP support of a larger project, so that I only
have to worry about working on local folders and not the intricacies
of IMAP.  I'm sure I can hack something together, but is there any
documentation on how to do this well?

Nicholas