ERROR: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at codelabs.ru
Fri Sep 20 12:09:25 BST 2013

Eric, good day.

Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 05:03:39PM -0600, Eric Schulte wrote:
> Eric Schulte <schulte.eric at gmail.com> writes:
> > I'm encountering the following error [1] on one of my email accounts.
> > I've tried the patch from here [2] but to no avail.  Has anyone else
> > encountered this same problem who might be able to propose a solution or
> > a work-around.
>
> Is offlineimap still maintained?

More or less ;))

You might be interested in these two commits,
  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/commit/1ef506655cd923e5a8f5db0ad81b73cf79c29f9b
  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/commit/57adfc23a5a1f0494da647ca4881d1616003eb35
(if you're still using OfflineIMAP) or you can try either the latest
code from "master" branch or the latest release candidate from
  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/releases/tag/v6.5.5-rc3

Hope that this will fix your problem.  If not, please, open the
issue at https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/new
or report it in this thread.

Thanks!
--