Problem syncing from Yahoo! to Zarafa IMAP

Matthew T. Gibbs offlineimap-mail at mattgibbs.us
Wed Dec 31 06:10:44 GMT 2014

Hi-

I recently upgraded from 6.5.3 to 6.5.6 (upgraded from openSUSE 13.1 to 13.2,
Zarafa 7.1.11) and am now having a problem syncing between the above mail
systems.  When I ran the new version the first time, the local files were
updated to version two, but the configuration was not changed.  The problem is
that on Zarafa the messages that are copied from Yahoo! show up with blank
subjects, senders, and dates and the message body includes the whole message,
including the header.  The older version worked well, though occasionally
messages (usually from a particular sender) would have an unknown date but
otherwise would be okay.

offlineimap is running on the same server as Zarafa and the Zarafa version was
not changed when the server and offlineimap were upgraded.

I have tried searching for this or similar problems to no avail.  I'm not sure
how to approach debugging the problem; any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt