Issues connecting to iClout IMAP server on Mavericks

Nathan Wertman nwertman at me.com
Wed Feb 5 17:42:58 GMT 2014

Hello, thank you so much for your work on offlineimap.  It is a KEY part of my daily workflow.

I've been having issues with offlineimap connecting to the iCloud IMAP server.  This issue is almost identical to this problem:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/6372

I, however, can't simply use a Linux box to run offlineimap like that user.  I'd like to get this fixed.

In following the instructions on the site and attached is a debug log as well as my offlineimaprc.  I've greeked out the password and all other sensitive information.

I pulled this setup from Steve Losh's blog post: (http://stevelosh.com/blog/2012/10/the-homely-mutt/), but I've also tried hard coding the password in the offlineimaprc file with no luck.

I still need to regress when this actually started.  I'm not sure if it was when I upgraded to 10.9 or 10.9.1.  I suspect that this started when I upgraded to 10.9, as was outlined by the other victim of this issue.

Any help or guidance you can give would be appreciated...

Nate

Note: This email was regrettably sent from Mail.app