Problem with mbnames generation

Teto mattator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:58:14 GMT 2014

Hi,

I would like to generate several files via the mbnames section (one to
generate the mutt mailboxes, the other to generate my .checkmailrc).
I've tried putting 2 mbnames sections but only the last one gets
interpreted which seems normal afer looking at
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/blob/master/offlineimap/mbnames.py

If there is a possibility to upstream, I am willing to send a patch
but I would like a feedback first: should it accept several [mbname]
sections to keep backward compatibility or should it add a  keyword or
is there another way to do so ?

I've openend an issue there:
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/76
Regards