Help connecting to iCloud

chris coleman christocoleman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 14:05:52 UTC 2014

If you would, try and run on your mac osx machine:
 offlineimap -1 -d imap -l logfile.txt

This will send more detailed debug info about the imap protocol, including hopefully that authentication error, to a file named logfile.txt
Then if you could attach or copy/paste that logfile.txt and myself or possibly one of the official maintainers might see why exactly the plain auth is failing for you on osx.