Every sync takes 10 minutes due to many messages missing from remote

Tomasz Żok tomasz.zok at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:31:58 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-26 at 22:24, Tree House wrote:
> If OfflineIMAP only syncs mail, then I'll need to look for something that
> can sync my Office 365 calendar with remind, or make my own utility. I
> don't want to keep missing meetings. :(

Usually calendar events and invitations are sent as attachments with
text/calendar MIME in the iCalendar format (see for example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar)

AFAIK, there are Ruby, Perl or Python bindings to parse iCalendar format. So
probably you can push events to "remind" automatically with a script and
postsynchook capability of OfflineIMAP.

Best regards,
Tomasz