Gmail folders always deleted/re-downloaded NOT synced?

Tom Marble tmarble at info9.net
Sun Jun 1 20:42:30 BST 2014

On 06/01/2014 02:05 PM, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> But do these two objects correspond to the different GMail
> objects or they are aliases for the single one?

They seem to be aliases for the same thing.
When I create labels in Gmail (i.e. Folders) they all
follow the convention [Gmail]/Theme/e-mail-list-or-folder

So my guess is that
  [Gmail]/Associations/Breck
was my explicit label, and
  Gmail/Associations/Breck
is offlineimap walking/listing all the labels???

In any case this fix seems to work!

Now I'm one step closer to replacing Thunderbird :)

--Tom