KeyError exception with mtime

João Paulo Pizani Flor joaopizani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:35:10 BST 2014

Hi all,

I have been using OfflineIMAP for about 1 year, and recently I changed
my setup to synchronize GMail labels, now using OfflineIMAP v6.5.6.

There is one very annoying error message that keeps appearing sometimes
and I can't figure out why:

"
maildir-utils
ERROR: ERROR in syncfolder for gmail folder all: Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/offlineimap/accounts.py", line 458, in syncfolder
     localfolder.syncmessagesto(remotefolder, statusfolder)
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 780, in syncmessagesto
     action(dstfolder, statusfolder)
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/offlineimap/folder/GmailMaildir.py", line 233, in syncmessagesto_labels
     statusmtime = statusfolder.getmessagemtime(uid)
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/offlineimap/folder/LocalStatusSQLite.py", line 341, in getmessagemtime
     return self.messagelist[uid]['mtime']
KeyError: 'mtime'
"

Here are the things I already tried:

   * Deleting the whole .offlineimap directory (all databases,
     everything), and re-downloading all my 50.000 messages.

   * Checking with and SQLite browser whether the databases had an
     "mtime" column. They have.

So now I don't know what more to investigate, what could be the source
of this problem... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

--
João Paulo Pizani Flor (joaopizani at gmail.com)
M.Sc Computing Science - Departement Informatica