Project management (Tagged v6.5.6-RC1)

Sat May 24 15:01:48 UTC 2014

On 24.05.2014 12:31, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:35:11PM +0400, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
>
>> This is also up to Sebastian.
>>
>> Sebastian, we need your help.
>
> I wonder if it is possible to give the ownership of the repository
>
>   https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimaporg
>
> to the OfflineIMAP team. This way, all members could have access to the
> sources in order to improve the website.

Hi all,

As the offlineimaporg repo has already been forked by the OfflineIMAP
organization, I just deleted my web site repository and updated the one
at the OfflineIMAP organization so that should be the new source for
http://offlineimap.org.

To switch over from the old repo to the new use:

git remote set-url origin git at github.com:OfflineIMAP/offlineimaporg.git

Let me know if it does not work, and we'll figure something out. You
could also use the "automatic page generator" thingie and let github
create the pages, right now, it is all manual :-).