Tagged v6.5.6-RC1

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at codelabs.ru
Wed May 14 11:09:28 BST 2014

As $subject says ;))

Changes since 6.5.5:

* Add knob to invoke folderfilter dynamically on each sync (GitHub#73)
* Add knob to apply compression to IMAP connections (Abdó Roig-Maranges)
* Add knob to filter some headers before uploading message
  to IMAP server (Abdó Roig-Maranges)
* Allow to sync GMail labels and implement GmailMaildir repository that
  adds mechanics to change message labels (Abdó Roig-Maranges)
* Allow to migrate status data across differend backends
  (Abdó Roig-Maranges)
* Support XDG Base Directory Specification
  (if $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/offlineimap/config exists, use it as the
  default configuration path; ~/.offlineimaprc is still tried after
  XDG location) (GitHub#32)
* Allow multiple certificate fingerprints to be specified inside
  'cert_fingerprint'

Testing, bug reports, "things are working" reports and other things
are welcome.

And yes, I have intention to handle other bugs and requests both
on GitHub and mailing list, but we need new versions to come out.
--
rea