<DKIM> Gmail Label Sync - Label Header Duplication Issue

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Thu Nov 20 11:51:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 11:47:16AM +0100, Abdó Roig-Maranges wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made a pull-request with an untested attempt to fix this.
>
> https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/pull/136
>
> I will not have time to test it myself until next week or so, if meanwhile Ethan
> could do some testing on it, it would be awesome!

I realized from your comments the tricky parts in the code. I think the
point about the "[...] labels may pop back up again [...]" of your
comment should really be in the commit messages for the final pull
request.

Also, I would put the "That function is a bit fragile [...]. " as
comment directly in the code.

Finally, it's a good working fashion to both use the signed-off-by to
attach the rights coming with it and give the credits on top of it.

Looks to me that you're doing a well job about this issue! ,-)