Help connecting to icloud after upgrade

Jamie Allen jsdckr at me.com
Mon Nov 17 22:32:29 GMT 2014

Greetings

Many thanks indeed for this.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's the problem. Here's the interesting thing. Using exactly the same offlineimaprc file on another machine running OpenSuse 13.1, it works fine. It is the upgrade to 13.2 that has broken it. What libraries or modules should I try swapping out to see which is causing the problem? I've tried replacing imaplib - but that hasn't worked. Suggestions?

Many many thanks again, Jamie