<DKIM> Gmail Label Sync - Label Header Duplication Issue

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Thu Nov 20 18:07:54 GMT 2014

Success!

At least in the case that I outlined step-by-step in my initial issue
submission, this PR seems to have fixed the header duplication issue.
I will continue to monitor and test but this is a major step forward
towards seamless Gmail->Notmuch label sync along with Gaute's keywsync
utility.

Thanks, Abdó, for that fast turn around!

Best regards,
Ethan