folder structure problem

Ingo esprit1st at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:49:53 BST 2014

Hi guys,

I am trying to migrate to a new server and found offlineimap. I am very
impressed and it seems to work despite of some folder problems:

I get all folders transfered but they are all subfolders of the "inbox".
Also I don't know where the inbox messages went, because the new inbox is empty.

I tried to understand the nametrans function but I just don't get how it
works. I feel like it has to do with that.

Additional info:
the old server runs courier
the new server runs dovecot

Thank you so much in advance for any help!

Ingo