one way sync not working as expected

Ingo esprit1st at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:28:59 BST 2014

Hi everybody,

I finally figured out the folder name issue, but am still having a problem
after the initial sync.

offlineimap wants to sync the new structure to the old server. Since it is
only a one way sync I tried using "readonly = True" on the remote repository.

I am still getting this error:

Creating folder Sent[Remote]
 ERROR: Creating folder Sent on repository Remote
  Folder 'Sent'[Remote] could not be created. Server responded: ('NO',
['Invalid mailbox name.'])
 ERROR: Folder 'Sent'[Remote] could not be created. Server responded: ('NO',
['Invalid mailbox name.'])

Am I missing something? Please give me a hint.

Thank you very much in advance.
Ingo