Filtering Email

Romain Pelisse belaran at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:05:43 UTC 2014

Ok, to sum up - yes I need filtering on the client side. So no feature to
do that with offline-imap (which is a good thing IMHO), so the question
which other tool could do the work. I know a bit fetchmail, but I was not
seduced, to say the least.

The other tool mention earlier operating directly on the imap server does
not really matches my need. I don't mind having the filtering done locally,
and then propagate by offline-imap on the next sync.

So, I guess the question is - does anyone know a good alternative to
fetchmail ? :)

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will