one way sync not working as expected

Ingo N. esprit1st at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:38:28 BST 2014

> Creating folder Sent[Remote]
>  ERROR: Creating folder Sent on repository Remote
>   Folder 'Sent'[Remote] could not be created. Server responded: ('NO',
> ['Invalid mailbox name.'])
>  ERROR: Folder 'Sent'[Remote] could not be created. Server responded:
> ('NO',
> ['Invalid mailbox name.'])
>
> Am I missing something? Please give me a hint.

OK, so figured that out as well. Even though it's a one way sync the local
repository needs to be matched with the folder names against the remote
repository. So it was necessary to add a "nametrans = lambda folder:
'INBOX.' + folder" to the local repository as well. It might be a good idea
to point that out a little bit more ... :-)