conf for gmail, lang is not english

Nicolas ml_ask at chirgui.eu
Fri Sep 12 09:42:31 BST 2014

Hello,

That's nearly one week I'm trying to configure offlineimap (6.5.4,
Debian Wheezy). My goal is to sync Gmail on my local IMAP server the
following way :

- I want the "[Gmail]/Tous les messages" (equivalent to "[Gmail]/All
mail", but in french), to be synced into a local subfolder, like
"Gmail/All", or "Gmail.All", I don't know the right way...
- If I read them "locally", I'd like the read flag to be also sent on
Gmail interface
- I don't want to sync the "local" mailbox onto Gmail.

I'v tried (--dry-run) some folderfilter, some nametrans, but it either
takes all, both sides, or nothing. I'm also not sure if they are in the
correct section (Remote/Local].

here is my basic config, please help  !!

[general]
accounts = Gmail
maxsyncaccounts = 1

[Account Gmail]
localrepository = Local
remoterepository = Remote

[Repository Remote]
type = Gmail
remoteuser = me at gmail.com
remotepass = MyP at ssw0rd
sslcacertfile = /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername in ['[Gmail]/Tous les
messages']
nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^\[Gmail\]/Tous les messages$',
'all',foldername)

[Repository Local]
type = IMAP
remotehost = localhost
port = 143
remoteuser = me at example.net
remotepass = MyP at ssw0rd
;folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername in ['[Gmail]/All Mail']
;nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^\[Gmail\]/All Mail$',
'all',foldername)