modify time of synced messages is 1 hour in the future

Kyle Silfer kyle at rtoads.com
Tue Sep 30 18:25:11 BST 2014

Hello Offlineimap developers. Your software is awesome, but there appears to be a bug with the timestamps on synced files.

I am having what seems to be the same problem posted by this user back in 2009:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/1586

The source IMAP server is Dovecot, read-only, and the destination is Cyrus. The timezones are the same on source and destination.

After running offlineimap, a message with this Date header: