conf for gmail, lang is not english

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Sat Sep 13 15:04:41 BST 2014

Tomasz Żok <tomasz.zok at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The special folder "[Gmail]/All mail" is readonly on gmail servers. It is
> only a view over every inbox folder and your sent e-mails. So if you wart
> OfflineIMAP to propagate your local changes, you have to synchronize each
> of those separately.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but ss far as I am aware, this is not
true. It contains all emails, but it is *not* read-only.

You can not delete an email by deleting it from the "All mail" folder,
but this is because emails have to be copied into the bin folder to be deleted.

But you can add emails by copying them into the all-mail folder.

Cheers,

Rainer