Sincing two Gmail accounts

Proxy proxy-one at mail.ru
Fri Sep 26 15:38:42 BST 2014

On 2014-Sep-26 12:57, Proxy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to sync two Gmail accounts and having problems with it. If I
> try to configure localrepository as Gmail type I'm getting:
>
>  Exception: 'Gmail' repository not supported for local repositories.
>
> Configuring it as IMAP type with
>
> remotehost = imap.gmail.com
> ssl = yes
> repoteport = 993
>
> doesn't work either.
>
> Error I'm getting:
>
>  Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993.
>  WARNING: Could not connect via SSL to host 'imap.gmail.com' and non-standard ssl port 993 configured. Make sure you connect to the correct port.
>
> Is there any way to achieve this?

It was related to wrong sslcacertfile variable. It works now, but now I
have different problem.

Syncing works to some test accounts, but syncing to one that I need
doesn't. Source account stays the same. It's just that syncing doesn't
work with account that should be destination. Only difference between
those accounts is number of labels. Destination account that doesn't
work have ~250 labels.

Error I'm getting:

Copying folder structure from Gmail to MappedIMAP
Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993.
Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993.
WARNING: Error occured attempting to sync account 'accountname':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/offlineimap/accounts.py", line 177,
  in syncrunner self.sync()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/offlineimap/accounts.py", line 235,
  in sync remoterepos.syncfoldersto(localrepos, [statusrepos])
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/offlineimap/repository/Base.py",
  line 125, in syncfoldersto destfolders = dest.getfolders()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/offlineimap/repository/IMAP.py",
  line 292, in getfolders flags, delim, name =
  imaputil.imapsplit(string)
ValueError: too many values to unpack

Is there any hard limit?