[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc4 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Tue Apr 7 11:50:13 BST 2015
OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc4 is out.
### OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc4 (2015-04-07)
Contrary to what the detailed following changes look like, here is a much bigger
release than expected.
Most important change is about maxage being sightly revisited. The whole
internal logic was found broken. Janna Martl did the hard work of raising the
issues and get them fixed.
New configuration options are added.
Maintainer Dmitrijs Ledkovs has left the organization. We wish you well! ,-)
Sebastian Spaeth let us know he will be almost inactive. We wish you well, too!
- Add configuration option "utime_from_header" (TESTING).
- Add systemd integration files.
- mbnames: add new option "incremental" to write the file once per account.
- maxage: fix timezone issues, remove IMAP-IMAP support, add startdate option.
- Test suites fixed and improved.
- Fix inaccurate UI messages when some messages are internally excluded from the
- imaplib2: bump to v2.43.
- More documentations moves to the website.
- Maintainer Dmitrijs has left the organization.
- Remove unnecessary imaplib2 workaround.
- release.sh: script for maintainers improved.
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project