[offlineimap] offlineimap in cron with remotepasseval and pythonfile: "Prompting for a password is not supported in this UI backend." (#25)

Ben Challenor notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 31 12:57:27 BST 2015

What do you think about the idea of throwing an error if `remotepasseval` returns `None`? I think this is pretty likely to be a configuration mistake that the user wants to know about. I can't think of a situation in which the current fallback-to-prompt behaviour is useful.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/25#issuecomment-136350328