[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.6.0 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Fri Dec 4 23:47:39 GMT 2015
OfflineIMAP v6.6.0 is out.
After more than 7 months of work since previous stable v6.5.7, this new stable
release is finally ready. This course had interesting fixes, especially some
about long-standing issues. New features are available while most are still
marked experimental. Check intermediate changelogs to know more.
This is good time for a release. Christmas and New Year's celebreations should
be calm for the OfflineIMAP's contributors. :-)
- 30 Nicolas Sebrecht
- 7 Igor Almeida
- 5 Ben Boeckel
- 4 Valentin Lab
- 2 Sébastien Gross
- 2 Matthew Krafczyk
- 1 Tommie Gannert
- 1 Ramón Cahenzli
- 1 Psy-Q
- 1 Prashant Sachdeva
- 1 Max Vilimpoc
- 1 Janna Martl
- 1 Étienne Deparis
- 1 Christopher Corley
- Maildir learns to mimic Dovecot's format of lower-case letters (a,b,c..) for
"custom flags" or user keywords.
- Broken retry loop would break connection management.
- Replace rogue `print` statement by `self.ui.debug`.
- Bump imaplib2 from v2.52 to v2.53.
- Code cleanups.
- Add a full stack of all thread dump upon EXIT or KILL signal in thread debug
The imapfw framework is growing well and I'm now planning to implement a
`offlineimap` action in it. This will allow running imapfw with OfflineIMAP's
configuration file. ,-)
Learn more: http://offlineimap.org/posts.html
Subscribe to the RSS feed: http://offlineimap.org/feed.xml
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project