My WIP on Unicode

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:31:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

> On 2/10/15 7:17 AM, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> Supporting Unicode is much harder than what it seems. The main reasons
> are:
> - Python 2.X sucks with Unicode;

Thanks for your research and work. Does Python 3 handle this better;
would it be easier to implement if you only targeted Python 3? If that's
true, I would consider that a reasonable compromise in order to add
decent Unicode support, if it makes development that much easier.

Anyway, thanks so much for your work!