[offlineimap] Show database path when "OperationalError: unable to open database file" (#163)

Bjørn Forsman notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 15 20:12:29 UTC 2015

@nicolas33: I don't think this is properly fixed. The traceback I pasted above comes from an "OperationalError" exception, but the change you did in 655c2b1 is modifying an existing error message in an "except NameError" block. So it is a different code path.

I think it would be best (from user perspective) to give a different message when the "OperationalError" occurs. That's when the database filename is important. If the python sqlite module doesn't work, the database filename doesn't matter much, I guess.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/163#issuecomment-74434407