[offlineimap] Error message since 6.5.7rc2 update (#172)

mobamoba notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 22 19:00:37 UTC 2015

I installed the "next" version and still have the issue. When I run
offlineimap -d all, where does the log save to so I can send it to you? I
just get a ton of output in my terminal but can't see where it's saving.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 6:31 AM, Nicolas Sebrecht <notifications at github.com>
wrote:

> Also, please check with current next branch:
> $ git checkout next
> $ ./offlineimap.py <your usual options> -d all

> <https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/172#issuecomment-75431187>
> .

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/172#issuecomment-75451216