[offlineimap] docs: expand documentation of the gmail labels syncing (#166)
notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 10 10:55:12 GMT 2015
- Suggest that this works well together with email indexing
- Warn about modifying the labelsheader after a sync
- In the example replace X-Gmail-Keywords by X-Keywords. I think this is
misleading, since no email client will pick up X-Gmail-Keywords, while
X-Keywords (the default) is recognized by some.
- add paragraph explaining special gmail labels.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* docs: expand documentation of the gmail labels syncing
-- File Changes --
M docs/MANUAL.rst (30)
-- Patch Links --
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project