[offlineimap] removed imaplib2 from this repo (#168)

夏恺(Xia Kai) notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 13 11:07:17 GMT 2015

As the current version of imaplib2.py have an import restriction on the
names used in this repo, we have to copy and paste it in for the time
being. I've filed a pull request to remove that barrier, and I hope it
would be accepted.

It is to be noted that two features that we've introduced in offlineimap
is lost for the time being:

    1. traceback printing.
    2. repr used around various messages.

So this patch should be carefully evaluated before it can be
incorporated into offlineimap's codebase.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/pull/168

-- Commit Summary --

  * removed imaplib2 from this repo.

-- File Changes --