[offlineimap] blinkenlights broken? (#160)

Michael Bradley notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 12 18:27:33 GMT 2015

I must admit that I have never performed a `git bisect` nor have I setup offlineimap from source manually (I install w/ mac homebrew).

However, I will try to carve out some time to do both and report on the results. Also, I haven't tested `blinkenlights` on a linux system, so I'm not sure if the same bug is encountered across platforms (i.e. with the most recent offlineimap). I'll make sure to test in that respect as well.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/160#issuecomment-74124127