ALREADYEXISTS when toggling subscribedonly

Mike Glover mglover at pobox.com
Sun Jan 4 22:54:41 GMT 2015

Hi-

Relatively new to offlineimap, --version says 6.5.6.1-devel

I'd like to have a local copy of all my mail, but to regularly check
only my subscribed folders. So...

I set subscribedonly=no and synced.  Then I set subscribedonly=yes and
synced; offlineimap fails with:

Jan 03 22:08:47 [imap] ERROR: Folder 'XXXXX'[remote] could not be
created. Server responded: ('NO', ['[ALREADYEXISTS] Mailbox already exists'])

I've tried the subscribedonly line in the DEFAULT section and
individually in the local/remote sections.  I either get errors or all
mailboxes syncing.

Thoughts?  TIA!

-mike

(not subscribed to the list, cc: appreciated)