tls 1, 1.2, 3

Larry Kirkpatrick larrykirkpatrick at runbox.com
Mon Jan 5 20:01:00 GMT 2015

Hi. I am trying to use offlineimap with mutt on freebsd 10.1 and to
connect to a mail provider (runbox.com) who only uses tls 1 or 1.2. I
have been unsuccessful in configuring offlineimap to work. I think I
have read everything I could lay my hands on about offlineimap. How can
I prepare my .offlineimparc file to only use tls 1 or 1.2?

(If this is in the wrong place, let me know, I did not locate any other
place for such questions.) I am glad to see this project actively
advancing! LK