[offlineimap] Use imaplib2 version which support Python 3 (#122)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Sun Jan 18 18:51:27 GMT 2015

imaplib2 was designed to be embedded and it's still a one file library. That's why I don't get the point of using pypi instead of historical embedding. I don't get for *what* use case.

Also, I'm wondering if imaplib2 will keep the pypi way in the long run. Years ago, it was mainly a one guy project and I expect this will remain true.

As a consequence, If anyone implement it it's fine but I won't do it myself.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/122#issuecomment-70420167